Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Take Me To..

 I want to go on a road trip. 
Nowhere in particular. 
Just drive,
 take random turns and pictures and never ask for directions.
This has got to be the worst case of wonderlust. 
I want to get out of here with no plan in mind, 
Just me. Some chill music. And good company. 
a big old, run-down pick up truck. 
The kind that still plays mix tapes (the authentic kind) and also CD's. 
I don't care where I go I just want to get in it and go.
Just go.
Fast too.
Fast so i can feel the breeze that walks hand in hand with all the other cliches.
I want to bring a journal or notebook so I can write everything down.
I want to go to music festivals and meet the locals of every town and vist landmarks.
The most major and interesting ones, and the silly ones just for fun.
Because yesterday I learned something, and this truth made me realize how badly I ache to get out and go.
Luckily I don't have to wait that long. 
16 days till MACKLEMORE.
I can't wait.

Pinned Image

California

ocean

The best part of making sand castles.

VW surfer Van for roadtrip July 2013!

road trip

♥

:)

Summer!

surfing

"Everybody has got to take a roadtrip, at least once in their lives.Just you & some good music."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes, yes, YES! i wish we could just get up and leave! BREATHE! relax! sounds so good right now! MACKLEMOREEEE <333