Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

God took another Angel Home.

How somebody can leave your world in a blink of an eye, and be gone, forever.
It's to enormous to think about and it's to hard.
God works in such mysterious ways, 
it's crazy to think that someone so happy as she, could take her own life.
She was so sweet and talented that my heart literally aches.
I already shed tears but a big part of me feels so sad and empty.
I can only imagine what her family and her best friend feel,
this brings back those feelings of when I lost Jay.
It's so tragic.
Crazy how what she would write in her blog I could relate to so easily because I knew exactly what she was going through.
But not once did I think of taking my life over it.
It's crazy what heart break can do to a girl.
This opened up my eyes a lot. 
It made me realize how grateful I am for everyone I love. 
Never again will i take my time with someone for granted.
I'm not the type to open up and talk about how thankful I am for everyone.. 
No one expected this today, it was a complete shocker. 
But Sydney doesn't want to make us all feel sad. 
She wants us to be happy. 
I pray for her family and close friends. 
I pray for anyone who is hurting inside. 
It breaks my heart to see a beautiful angel leave this earth so early, 
but I know everything happens for a reason. 
Rest in peace Sydney Taylor Bruning. 
You will be missed by many.
Say Hi to Jay, Dave and Jos for me. 

No comments: