Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Blackhole

I hate myself.
I'm sick to my stomach and feel like I literally want to vomit.
My head hurts,
my stomach is in knots,
I want to just stab something,
I've never hurt so bad then I do now,
I want to scream, 
and i feel like I can't stop crying,
I don't understand how I could have thought so much of someone and have them be the complete opposite,
How I gave someone everything and come to find out every little thing was a lie,
I've never been with someone who acts like you're their everything and minutes later drops you like you meant nothing to them,
How i can be a here feeling so worthless and Im not running through your head once,
It's not fair that Im here hurting and your're perfectly fine and moved on,
I want to pack up my things and just leave here to get away from one stupid person.
I get on my knees every night and pray so I don't have to think of you
and it hasn't gotten any easier.
I don't wanna give you the satisfaction of controlling my emotions.
All your friends need to leave me alone and stop sending me and my firends pictures of what you are up to, and who you are with, it's so immature.
Grow up.
I know it didn't mean anything to you but it did to me. 
Ahh, I just wanna scream!
All men are the same.
I'm so done with everything.
You're not gonna hold me back anymore.

p.s. sorry had to vent.

No comments: