Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Left With A Heartbreak And A Memory.

I try not to let it sink in but it does.
My stomach is in knots.
It's a feeling of like a hundred rocks in my stomach.
I literally want to vomit.
It's a hurt words can't begin to describe.
I don't want to be alive I just want this feeling to stop.
I break down in the most random moments.
And part of me feels so alone and empty.
And then I remember I have so many people who care about me, but why is it when you need someone the most nobody is there.
If it wasn't for my mom I would be feeling so much worse then I do now. She's so understanding with what I'm going through I can't thank her enough.
I know that even though I'm going through all this heart break and I think I need him back the person I need the most is him.
But sometimes I don't feel like I deserve gods help, like im not worthy because I put so much before him at times.
But he loves me, I know he does.
And he lays out all these trials in my path for a reason, because he knows im strong enough to handle it,
I believe God has a different plan for me and I may not see it now but I trust in him everything will be alright in the end.
"God can restore what is broken and change it into something amazing. 
All you need is faith."
-Joel 2:25

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

break ups are so extremely hard. I went through a break up that broke me for SO long... I always hated how everyone would say, you'll be fine and time heals. I think it's crap. Time doesn't heal... but OVER time, you learn to deal with the heartbreak and eventually things DO get better. You will meet someone else who will fill that void... That is what I learned. I am now happily married, not to the guy who broke my heart... I will never ever forget the pain and hurt I went through. Some days it still feels so near, but you will realize when you meet someone else down the road, how much happier you are with him and that you couldn't have been as happy with the person who hurt you. What I have learned is that in life you fight for love. If a man doesn't fight for you and fight for your love, he does not deserve you. One day, some guy will :)
Hang in there. I know it's not easy...

Xo. Nicole
madeoutofrealthings.com