Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

When words fail, Music speaks.

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness
Like resignation to the end, always the end
So when we found that we could not make sense
Well you said that we would still be friends
But I'll admit that I was glad it was over

But you didn't have to cut me off
Make it like it never happened and that we were nothing
And I don't even need your love
But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough
No you didn't have to stoop so low
Have your friends collect your records and then change your number
I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just somebody that I used to know
 -Somebody that I used to know.

 Damn, damn boy you do it well
And I thought you were innocent
You took this heart and put it through hell
But still you're magnificent
I, I'm a boomerang doesn't matter how you throw me
Turn around and I'm back in the game
Even better than the old me
But I'm not even close without you

If you ask me how I'm doin I would say I'm doin just fine
I would lie and say that you're not on my mind
But I go out and I sit down at a table set for two
and finally I'm forced to face the truth.
No matter what I say, I'm not over you


And if I had the chance to renew
You know there isn't a thing I wouldn't do
I could get back on the right track
But only if you'd be convinced
So until then

If you ask me how I'm doin I would say I'm doin just fine
I would lie and say that you're not on my mind.

-Not Over You.

Well, it's good to hear your voice 
I hope you're doing fine  
And if you ever wondered  
I'm lonely here tonight
I'm lost here in this moment 

And time keeps slipping by
And if I could have just one wish  
I'd have you by my side
Oh, oh, I miss you Oh, oh, I need you
And I love you more than I did before

And if today I don't see your face
Nothing's changed, 
no one can take your place It gets harder every day
-Stay

Letting you go, is
making me feel so cold, 
And I've been trying to
make believe it doesn't hurt.
But that makes it worse, yeah.
See I'm a wreck inside,
my tongue is tied,
and my whole body feels so weak. 

The future may be all I really need.
Like a first love,
My one and only true love,
Wasn't it written all over my face?
I loved you like you loved me,
Like something pure and holy,
Like something that could never be replaced

And it was wonderful,
It was magical,
It was everything I've waited for,
A miracle
And if I should ever fall in love again
with someone new,
It could never be the way,
No it will never be the way
I loved you.

-The way i loved you. 


And I hope the sun shines
And it's a beautiful day
And something reminds you
You wish you had stayed
I never planned on making you cry,

but not letting go would be living a lie,

So I'll go sit on the floor
Wearing your clothes
All that I know is
I don't know how to be something you miss
Never thought we'd have a last kiss
Never imagined we'd end like this
Your name, forever the name on my lips
Just like our last kiss.

-Last Kiss

It's probably what's best for you
I only want the best for you
And if I'm not the best then you're stuck
I tried to sever ties and I ended up with wounds to bind
Like you're pouring salt in my cuts

And I just ran out of band-aids
I don't even know where to start
'Cause you can bandage the damage
You never really can fix a heart
-Fix a heart

I'm gonna pick up the pieces,
And build a Lego house
If things go wrong we can knock it down
My three words have two meanings,

There's one thing on my mind
It's all for you
And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got you to keep me warm

If you're broken I will mend you and I'll keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now
I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you get down
And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now
I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind
I'll do it all for you in time
And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now.

-Lego House

 Someday I'm gonna run across your mind
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I'm gonna be alright
While you're sleeping with your pride
Wishing I could hold you tight
I'll be over you
And on with my life

So take your records, take your freedom

Take your memories, I don't need'em
And take your cap and leave my sweater
'Cause we have nothing left to weather
In fact I'll feel a whole lot better
But you'll think of me

-You'll think of me

Woke up late today and I still feel the sting of the pain
But I brushed my teeth anyway
I got dressed through the mess and put a smile on my face
I got a little bit stronger

Riding in the car to work and I'm trying to ignore the hurt
So I turned on the radio, stupid song made me think of you
I listened to it for minute but I changed it
I'm getting a little bit stronger, just a little bit stronger

And I'm done hoping that we could work it out
I'm done with how it feels, spinning my wheels
Letting you drag my heart around
And, oh, I'm done thinking that you could ever change

I know my heart will never be the same
But I'm telling myself I'll be okay
Even on my weakest days
I get a little bit stronger
-Little bit stronger
LLJ

You shout it out,
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down, but I get up
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium

-Titanium 
(my favorite:)