Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Screwing up and being human, my biggest fear.

Me?

I'm scared of a a lot.

I'm scared of everything.

I'm scared of everyone.

I'm scared of what I've done.

I'm scared of what I've seen.

I'm scared of what I've heard.

I'm scared of who i am.

I'm scared of who I'm becoming.

I'm scared of boys.

I'm scared of falling in love, again.

I'm scared of making the wrong decisions.

I'm scared of exploring the world.

I'm scared of being replaced.

I'm scared of being loved.

I'm scared of being disappointed.

I'm scared of disappointing people.

I'm scared to cry.

I'm scared of my sins.

I'm scared of my past.

I'm scared of what's to come.

I'm scared of following my dreams.

I'm scared of becoming an adult.

I'm scared of becoming an adult with no dreams.

I'm scared of giving up.


I'm only human.
 And sometimes i get caught up trying to impress people who at the end of the day won't be there for me. People will always criticize me for what I'll do, what I'll wear, what I've done, how i look, and who i am. People will let me down and i will do the same.
But it's all those things that make me who i am. I'm only eighteen years old and have so much in store for me. It wasn't till a little bit ago that i realized no matter what i do or what i say, one person will never be happy with it. I have to stop being scared.
I can't impress everyone and make everyone like me. I can only offer the world one thing, and that's being me.
I laughs a lot, i cry over stupid things, i eat a lot, I'm loud, I'm crazy, i like singing at the top of my lungs in the car,  dancing around in my room, I fall in love way to easily and I dream BIG.
And in reality i have no idea whats gonna happen to me, if my dreams will come true and if I'll fall in love and live happily ever after. NO idea what i want to do in life or exactly what i want to be.
I know I'll screw up and regret a lot of what i do.
And in a weird way i believe that no matter what decision i make, or who's in my life. I'll be exactly where I'm supposed to be.
Because being Human is Beautiful.