Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day two of twenty thirteen,

Ah, where to begin!
NYE was so fun and crazy I can't even describe!!
My mind has been stuck on it.
like body is seriously exhausted that I laid in bed all day but my head just wants to partyyyyyyyyyyy.
I seriously have not had such a good time in ages,
Such a great way to end my year.
It's crazy how fast the year went by
but im so glad it's over.
The year was no doubt straight up rough,
but the last few few weeks of 2012 were so much fun.
Twenty Twelve,
you were one heck of a roller coaster,
I could choose to describe you as the worst year of my eighteen years of living,
because let's face it,
it was.
But instead of complaining about what happened Im gonna be positive on the last day of 2012,
I grew as a person,
I met new people,
I over came things I didn't think i would,
and it's crazy that it took me all this time and all those trials
to realize how blessed and lucky I really am,
And i know that a lot of people that were there for me at times may not be in my life now but im glad that at one point you were.
I don't even know where to start with these ladies.
let's state the obvious we were fun and outgoing but when you got us all together I can describe us in one word:
LOUD.
We would laugh about everything and nothing, im pretty dang sure we annoyed a lot of people,
but these girls were are my best friends.
I love every single one of them and I don't think anyone really understands what we went through together because there was a lot we didn't share.
We all fought, cried, and laughed together but we all suffered the lost of our best friend,
and that brought us all a lot closer together because that's something that you don't expect to happen to you or your friends it's something that you expect to see on the news in a whole different state. But there's no doubt about the fact that these girls are on of the strongest group of girls I have ever met and I am so lucky to have them as my best friends. "Up top Jenny!"
This guy.
Thanks for being there for me when i was a handful, and thanks for sticking through everything with me. Since day one. You were a huge part of this past year and you were probably my favorite part and my best friend. And thanks for being so forgiving when i screwed up! Because i ment every word I said once upon a while. I don't really know what to say to you. But thanks for being so great.

Lizbehonest I love you so much!!! You are seriously one of the strongest girls I know and Rebeca would be such a loner without you. You are ma sister from another mister. But I love you and your family so much. :) I don't think you have an idea of how strong you really are and that you do everything for your family. Jay is proud of you and rooting for you every single day.

Laura Loo,  thanks for being such a great friend! It's weird how we met if you think about it.. my mother told me never to talk to strangers on the internet... But yolo. We have became so close in knowing each other for so little! and you are so kind! It's weird to think that if we met under different circumstances we probably wouldn't be friends. But we are now. :)

Jay I miss you so much! It's weird doing all these thing we were so excited to do without you here. It makes things bittersweet. I see more of you in Liz every day and sometimes when i talk to her I swear it's you. I can't say much because I already have a post dedicated to you! Because you just that cool. But I miss you and I can't wait till we see each other again! In the mean time I'll try to take care of Liz and Oscar! They miss you like I can't even imagine. 
Bffs.

There's tons of more people who Have been there for me this past year and my whole life im so thankful to have,
but these kids were my rock. 
This last year seriously changed me and I know I won't ever be the same person I once was but I learned a lot about myself  and I grew.
Not literally cause im done growing.
But here comes a recap of my favorite moments of 2012.






















































No comments: