Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Outside Looking In.

You know those days when you feel completely out of place?
Lately that's how I feel and for some reason I feel like I have this huge load of regret on my shoulders, and thinking back to things I don't feel like I shouldn't have any regret to feel..
I mean yes I have a things I wish I wouldn't have done or things I wish I would've but I don't know why they are all haunting me now..
Mostly I wish I could just start over from beginning of senior year.
And wished I would have known how things were gonna work out.
Because I guess I never expected to go through so much..
Or maybe it's just the hormones talking,
because in a way I like where I am now.
I guess I like who I'm becoming but I wish there were certain people in my life still so they could see who I'm becoming and how I am now.
I don't know Im just super confused with myself today.
On the Bright side it's pay day!
And Friday!
Well. That was a weird post.
Good day!

No comments: