Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

25 Confessions.

1.I sometimes think I was born in the wrong era.
2. When I was seven I killed my pet bunny by flushing it down the toilet.. I though it wanted a bath. No joke.
3. As much as I call my dog ugly I really do like her.
4. I want to leave Utah and start somewhere new but im absolutely terrified of this world.
5. I have honestly thought about my future a billion times wondering if i'll ever get married.
6. If im 25 and still single Im going on the bachelor.
7. No matter how much I eat I always have room for dessert.
8. I'm always eating. Always.
9. I worry about pleasing others more than myself.
10. If you eat my food and I don't feel like sharing I will cut you.
11. I've secretly wondered if I'll die alone with cats. Like For real.
12. I cried on the night of the Justin Bieber concert because I didn't get to go.
13. If I flirt with you over text and do "" this. Don't ask me to do it in person I look like an idiot.
14. I've never been to an Olive Garden, Texas Roadhouse or Happy Sumo.
15. In elementary Sean Lee gave me my first purse and I started a collection that ended up to 94 purses..
16. I have an alarm set for 11:11 everyday so I don't miss it. Ever. 
17. The meaning of my name is "the dark one; of the devil" I don't think my parents knew that when they named me.
18.In 7th grade I met my best friend.
19. In 8th I hated her. Hi Ally.
20. I absolutely love Halloween, it's my all-time favorite holiday.
21. I don't think anyone will ever understand how much me and my friends truly went through together in 2012.
22. If I could be anyone in the world I really would be Zach Galifinakis. 
23. my favorite part of a relationship is when they are complete strangers and you play those stupid get to know you games. I don't know why.
24. I hope that my first marriage is my only marriage.
25. And my real names Fat Patricia.
And now it's your turn.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

okay..
number 2, you are an evil person.
number 10 & 19 made me laugh so hard!
number 14, let's go nigga!!

you are weird! hahahahaha but i luuuuuh youuuuu. kinda, sometimes

Karlisha. said...

Hahahaha if the shoes fits right? haha but for real! I've always wanted to try sushi!