Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

One day.

Tomorrow is apparently the end of the world,
but most of us know that nothing is really gonna happen.
And im gonna be completely honest here,
but im kinda scared for tomorrow!
Because well I know nothings gonna happen,
I mean NOTHING
Like that whole power going off for three days yeahhh,
not sure if believe it.
And if it does well yeah i'll admit I was wrong and you all were right.
and we will get to live like cavemen for three days!
But seriously though,
I know there are some people who probably believe the world will crash and burn tomorrow.
So maybe some people will go crazy and go kill other people,
or rob a bank,
or steal a car,
or get drunk,
or steal a cat,
or go tell your crush you like them,
or tell someone you love them,
(and then nothing happens, awkward for you!)
and well other things
the possibilities are endless really.
So im debating whether to go out and party like there's no tomorrow,
literally,
or just stay home and watch humanity fall apart..
but i have a feeling that after tomorrow in the next 9 months
we are going to have our own generation of baby boomers.
2012 sucked for me,
So I hope something happens,
like an alien invasion,
or a zombie apocalypse,
Yeah,
I'd kick some zombie butts.
Or like Jenna Marbles said a Cat apocalypse
they already took over the internet.
Welp, those are my thoughts for today.
And if cats took over the world..
Would it look like this?


Pinned Image
creepy.
haha and this made me smile.
 Pinned Image
don't do something stupid tomorrow.
5 Days till Christmas!
Yipeeee. :)