Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

-i want someone to pick me up randomly and drive miles away from here
-i want to grab coffee with a friend and go up to the canyon and talk about everything
-i want to take random pictures of everything around me
-i want to eat chocolate for daysss
-i want to make all the pinterest ideas i find, but never actually try
-i want to make treats for people who have helped me through hard times
-i want to spend whole damn day cuddling(especially in this weather)
-i want to have a movie marathon
-i want to have a spa days with my best friends
-i want to cry of happiness, not because im sad
-i want both of my best friends back
-i want to be wanted
-i want to build a gingerbread house
-i want to throw a Christmas party
-i want to carve a pumpkin
-i want to go on a carriage ride
-i want to have a snowball fight/sled
-i want to take random adventures
-I want to be happy.
 yup, i feel wanty and random.